We currently provide only high quality, large format flash video clips. If you are not having a good experience viewing our videos, here are some items to check:
- You need a fast internet connection. You can test your connection speed at X Mission - click here to test speed
- Any download speed at 1000 kbps or faster is sufficient. If your download speed is too slow, please contact your internet service provider to see if you can upgrade your service plan.
- Check to see if you have the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player. You can download one at Adobe's web site - click here
- Check your CPU usage. If you are running Windows, hit Control/Alt/Del or, on your task bar right click on an empty spot and choose "Task Manager". Go to the "Performance" tab and examine CPU usage as you click and play any My Inbox News video. If CPU usage is clipping out at 100%, then you do not have enough memory to play the videos. If this is the case, then you may need to add memory to your computer. (or get a new one)
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you - please include:
- The type of computer you use (PC or Mac).
- The operating system version.
- How old your computer is.
- The browser you use (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari, Mozilla, etc.).
- Let us know if you can play YouTube videos.